Preston Party of Six

Preston Party of Six

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Welcome Home...In Pictures

If "A picture is worth a thousand words," then I'd need to write a blog of 35,000 words to capture all that is in these amazing pictures taken by my friend, Ashley Coley of Life's Little Moments Photography, last night at the Atlanta airport when Jenna, Shelby and I returned home from China. I'm still very tired from jet lag, so I'm thankful that these pictures will speak for me.  But I can say that I felt overwhelmed with joy and thanksgiving at the sight of my family and so many friends at the airport, and I am completely humbled by the outpouring of love and support.  This was truly a night I will never forget, and I can't wait to share all about it with Jenna one day!




































No comments:

Post a Comment