Preston Party of Six

Preston Party of Six

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Showered with Love and Grace

This past Friday, I was SHOCKED when I came to the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting that I coordinate.  Somehow, my amazing Leadership Team planned a surprise Baby Shower in mine and Jenna's honor, and to say I was surprised is an understatement!  It is always hard for me to be the "center of attention," but I learned quickly once again that morning how God's love and grace is unconditional...nothing I could've done would have stopped these amazing women from showering the love and grace of Jesus on me and our precious daughter in China.  To think that 40+ women already love Jenna and are praying for her is AMAZING!  I cannot wait for Jenna to be home with us and meet these awesome mommas! 


Beautiful decorations!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!

A VERY talented friend hand painted this for Jenna's room.  Jenna means "God is Gracious" and "El Channun" is Hebrew for "Gracious God."  We are already praying for God's grace to reign in little Jenna's heart!

Another very talented momma made this...the country of China stitched with a little heart
located in the area of Jenna's province (Guangdong).  AWESOME!!!


A friend who also has a daughter from China had Jenna's name embroidered onto this soft ladybug blanket that will DEFINITELY be traveling to China with us!  Ladybugs are a symbol related to Chinese adoption, so this will always be treasured!  Jenna's big sister, Shelby, loves the blanket, too!

A precious book...


that was signed by every mom at the meeting with heartfelt prayers for our Jenna.  A TRUE TREASURE!!!

Jenna...you are LOVED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment