Preston Party of Six

Preston Party of Six

Thursday, February 21, 2013

DTC


DTC...three letters that bring me tears of joy tonight!  Our dossier (LOTS of paperwork/legal documents) are finally headed to China today, February 21, 2013.  The "paper pregnancy" that I wrote about many months ago is finally over...at least for a little while, for there is always a lot of paperwork involved with adoption.  But in the end, it will be SO WORTH IT when we finally see our get to bring Jenna Jean home!!!

Jenna...I still don't know what you look like or where you are in China, but as I sit here tonight rejoicing that we are one step closer to having you with us, I'm in awe as I consider that our Heavenly Father is with me here and He is holding you in China.  As much as I long to see your face and have you in my arms, I'm continuing to trust the Lord with each piece of this puzzle that will ultimately bring you into our family forever.  You are loved and you are treasured! 

No comments:

Post a Comment